• 23 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: hi i am new here from pakistan
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 08:42:31 AM »
What will be the use of the "Highly Expensive Private Test Labs!?!" :biggrin

Well, enough of me. Tell me how you are managing the treatment. What does A.F.I.T offer? Are you somehow related to Armed Forces and if yes, then what facilities they offer you? Are they same for the common man or do they charge the civilians?

I guess these questions are enough for one day! So, tell me, how are your friends' registration to the site going on? I am really looking forward to the chat with you guys.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 06:41:26 AM »
Hey Asim,

What's the matter? Why aren't you replying? You just want to ask questions and get your replies only? What about the replies to the questions that I asked you several days ago? :waiting

I am still looking forward to know about the A.F.I.T so I can see if I can have a better option for treatment.

Still waiting.....

Take care, Peace.
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline asim_aziz

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:27:54 PM »
sorry bhai i was busy for the last whole week been of the net and this site sorry for the late reply dont get angry.  :-\ answer to your questions Q.1 What does A.F.I.T offer? it offers nothing for cevilians only blood and thats it all the other offer is for army guys only :wah wich is good medical checkups and free tests Q.2 Are you somehow related to Armed Forces? no man my father is retired govverment officer we registered in A.F.I.T in 1991 when they were registring civilians now they only register army people i am happy they didnt ask me to leave :biggrin  Q.3  Are they same for the common man or do they charge the civilians? they charge civilians alot more the army guys and i mean a lot more like if a blood test costs a civilian rs.400 that will cost an army person rs.100.
in the race to be the champion there no finish line.

Offline asim_aziz

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »
hey sajid do you ofen come to islamabad??? if you dont mind me asking because i live here and i was wondering if you come to a place near me i would meet you for real:) and do you know a best tratment place for thalassemics jamilah sultana??? i go there for my checkups and stuff. and they have lots of medicans fir thala petiants and they give them FOR FREE!

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 07:16:58 AM »
Hi Asim,

Nice to see your post, hope everything is cool and not keeping you stressed out lately.

It seems that HFH (Holy Family) will be the optimum choice for me. Thanks for the info about A.F.I.T.

Well, I don't go out much. Meeting me in person won't be much different than a web chat. Besides, more people from far off places can join in too and it would be a much better experience. So, how are your friends' registration coming up? We can have our own chat without them if they are not keen enough yet to join in and have another chat when they are ready.

I'm not sure about the jamilah sultana center that you are talking about. Is it the one near the "Satellite Town College for Girls" near 6th road? I've only heard about the existence of a Thal. Center in that location by the name of "Sultana Foundation" but never visited it.

Well, that's about it for now. Hoping that you'll decide on that web chat soon.

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline asim_aziz

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
@sajid i love going out and refresh myself but its a matter of personal choice :biggrin well i am in for the chat idea we can chat and when my freind joins we will have another chat :dunno and the jamilah sultana center is infront of suzuki showroom in 6th road i think near satalite town and it has the board of global pharma i mentioned you with the guys there and they were looking forward to meet you and have you in our team they offer FREE Desfrol in the orignal paking and fresh imorted ones they offer FREE blood treansfusions they give you free butterflys sryinges and they have devolped FERINELL from the furmula of feriprox and i am also using ferinill. and they have a wonder full transfusion area they give regular madical checkups and tests for free isnt this great??? hope this helps bye.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 07:09:11 AM »
Hi Asim!

Thanks for the info about the center. I know about the car show room as it is close to the college that I went to. I'll find this center and pay them a visit for Desferal as the ones I buy are usually Rs. 70 - 200 per vial according to availability situation :(

Looking forward to have a chat with you soon. Just tell me the day of your convenience in the upcoming week and we'll get this chat done.

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline asim_aziz

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 02:25:13 PM »
no proboblem do tell me when you gave them a visit maybe i can refer you to one of my freinds there :biggrin and they will give you free desfrol and ferinil and all the things you need for desfrol and all the medicine :wink i was very sad the last three days because one of my close freinds at jamilah sultana and head of managment died last thursday because of a tragic car accident so i was very sad and stresed out i even had a very high fever and i still dont feel good :wah

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 07:37:08 AM »
Oh...

That's really sad.  :(

I hope Allah gives him place in heaven as he was serving for a great cause to help the children of Thal.

Inna Lilah wa Ina Alahe Rajeoon! :sorrow

Asim. be strong! Know that he is in better place than we are now. It is a system of Life and Death that we cannot deny. Don't get stressed out. :console

Take care, Allah Hafiz!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk