Let's Pray For Them

• 1 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Let's Pray For Them
« on: June 21, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
BAGHDAD — One photograph shows a skin-and-bones boy lying on a bare floor, leashed like a dog to the pink bars of an unoccupied crib. Another shows boys curled naked on the ground, one of them smeared with human waste
To those who work with Iraq's growing legions of orphans and homeless children, whatever the truth about the photographs, the case illustrates the splintering of family and social ties as the war leaves extended families economically stretched and unable to take in additional relatives.
There are no verifiable statistics on orphans or homeless children in Iraq, but Claire Hajaj of the United Nations Children's Fund, or UNICEF, said casualty trends indicate that the problem has soared along with Iraq's violence. Recent U.N. casualty reports estimated violence claims 100 Iraqis a day and that 90% of them are men.

L.A Times

Life is so brutal sometimes,,let's pray for these kids,they are only kids,,what's there fault,whichever religion or community they belong,why they have to face war???they don't even properly know the meaning of word war, let's just pray for them.

ZAINI.

P.S ,this post is not targetted or "against" any one in particular.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:39:41 PM by ZAINI »
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: Let's Pray For Them
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »
Oh my God, how horrible!  Those poor children.  I hate that these kids around the world have to go through this.  They are so helpless.  :(  God be with them.  They are in my prayers.  :sadyup

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk