Thalassaemiac diabeties problem

• 10 Replies
Thalassaemiac diabeties problem
« on: March 23, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »
I am silky from india I am 19 yrs old diabeties entered in my life in 2000 and I left my school
always sit at home whole day do nothing only computer no friends I also want to make friends but no one can be my friend bcoz i cant go out of my house so many problems take 3 time injection of sugar dont have money also to go anywhere out of india in conference some tme thing to die tell me someone want to do friendship with me please
i am so alone
  please help me

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Thalassaemiac diabeties problem
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »
Hi Silky

Welcome to the site. i want  you to know that we are all here your friends, feel free to ask or talk about any thing you like. I am sure you will be happy. Tell us more about you and why should diabeties make you leave your school?
Anyway, take care
Manal
 :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend

Offline jzd24

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 04:06:09 AM »
Hi, Silky! Welcome. We're glad to have you with us. Your diabetes sounds pretty serious, is that why you can't go out of your house? Do you also have thalassemia? How about some more information about you? We are here to support you and give any help we can. Take care, Jean :hithere :welcome

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 07:43:42 AM »
Hi Silky,

Don't loose hope. We are here to help you as much as we can. Please don't get depressed. Hard times come all time in life and it's the bravest one that survives through it.

Please feel free to share anything that you want. We are here to listen to you and help you.

Take care of yourself, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 08:37:13 AM »
Hi silky,
Im glad you have found this site,there are thals from all around the world on here and i hope we can help with your questions and also we are here for you as friends and as support for each other!

Offline love

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 05:24:47 PM »
I am silky from india I am 19 yrs old diabeties entered in my life in 2000 and I left my school
always sit at home whole day do nothing only computer no friends I also want to make friends but no one can be my friend bcoz i cant go out of my house so many problems take 3 time injection of sugar dont have money also to go anywhere out of india in conference some tme thing to die tell me someone want to do friendship with me please
i am so alone
  please help me

HI SILKY,
i am pankaj sethi from mumbai . hey can u be my friend plz . i am 20 yrs old with thalaasaemic major and diabetic with some heart problem .. the feeling u r feeling in this age even i have faced inur age ... i met some pepl with same problem then i came to know what is life and how to face it . plz feel free to ask me any thing well my id is vicky_need2@yahoo.com , pankajjsethi@gmail.com ... plz mail me any time with any kind of quire ... hey can u be my friend ... plz

regard
pankaj sethi

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
Hi Silky,

Please do come around our site more often. As you see with these posts there are many people who will be your friend and also help you understand more about living with thal.

We have recently been talking about aloe vera and its possible hemoglobin boosting powers, but in addition to its possible role as a hemoglobin inducer, it has been discovered that aloe has a role in controlling glucose levels. This is of significance to thals, as many thals develop diabetes. Aloe is a very common plant that grows in warm climates. The gel and juice are easily extracted from the plant and I would suggest that diabetics try it for awhile and see if their glucose levels are controlled more easily.

We are a constantly growing group of people stretching around the globe and our potential is great. There are people like silky that need help. There is a saying, "think globally and act locally". We need to find ways to reach across the world and help people on a local level. How many people have unused desferal and needles after switching to exjade? People in places like India, Thailand, the Philippines, etc. are faced with huge costs in obtaining these necessary items. How can we get these meds, etc. to the people who need them? Mailing meds to India is futile as their corrupt customs agents either outright steal meds or wait for bribes before allowing them to proceed to their destination. We need solutions and hopefully, people more familiar with each country's situation can step up with some ideas.

The national and international organizations are not doing enough and are overwhelmed by the amount of help needed. We can add to their efforts with our own. Let's realize the potential of this unique situation in which we find ourselves.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline alnahrahmea

• Thal Mom from the Philippines
  • This is my God's gift and warrior in us. :)
    • Princess SHINE's KINGDOM
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 04:03:38 AM »
Hi Silky!

Welcome to the site!  :bighug

Don't feel down!  God is good and you are lucky to find this site!

Hope to hear from you more often! God bless you!  :smiley

Always,

Lei
Lei  :heartpink

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 05:53:32 AM »
Welcome to the site, Silky!   :hithere  You will fit right in here with us.  We are a big happy family and we are happy for you to join us.   :hugfriend

I'm sorry to hear of your health and money issues. If you need to talk, we are here for you.   :hug

Offline Narendra

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
We are a constantly growing group of people stretching around the globe and our potential is great. There are people like silky that need help. There is a saying, "think globally and act locally". We need to find ways to reach across the world and help people on a local level. How many people have unused desferal and needles after switching to exjade? People in places like India, Thailand, the Philippines, etc. are faced with huge costs in obtaining these necessary items. How can we get these meds, etc. to the people who need them? Mailing meds to India is futile as their corrupt customs agents either outright steal meds or wait for bribes before allowing them to proceed to their destination. We need solutions and hopefully, people more familiar with each country's situation can step up with some ideas.

The national and international organizations are not doing enough and are overwhelmed by the amount of help needed. We can add to their efforts with our own. Let's realize the potential of this unique situation in which we find ourselves.

Andy is right. People in developing countries need a lot of help. We need to try and find ways to help them out

I have an idea for those wishing to help thals in other countries. I have a big group here in USA and there is someone or the other travelling frequently to India, so as Andy suggested those who are NOT using their desferal pumps and would like it to be used by someone who really needs it, we can send that to India. This can be donated to people who really need it.

There are a lot of thals in countries like India who do NOT chelate due to lack of money, facilities, health care. As Andy has suggested, we all need to get together and help other's with our efforts.

Offline LindaMarie

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »
Hi Silky,

Welcome.........you have found a wonderful place, I was very discouraged when I got here as well but am feeling better every day!

I believe that you will find this group very loving..........I call everyone here lovelies!

So, now you are a lovely as well.
Linda Marie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk