Looking for support,and guidance,please.

• 13 Replies

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
Looking for support,and guidance,please.
« on: March 26, 2007, 06:38:06 AM »
hi to all:

As you all know, Lauryn is due for her first transfusion very shortly. I am holding up ok,(all I have to say is thank GOD for my husband and family)....
I have my moments of strength,positivity and HOPE. Again, I also remember our reality and think of the pain my baby will have to endure, just to live! I feel like I am dreaming....a more appropriate word would be nightmare...
I have quite a few questions for you, before we go in ,and I'd really appreciate your honest answers and expieriences to help my husband and I make the best decisions for our daughter.
#1: As far as I am concerned,the port is NOT AN OPTION.... can Lauryn ultimately still get transfused without one? OR... is it the port or she dies kind of thing?(thats kind of what the dr implied.... He says we might not have a choice, but to get one)??

#2.Where on her body can she get transfused? I know of her arms,of course... But legs?ankles? I've heard of the scalp!!!!!!!!!!???

#3. Bone marrow transplant... She has a 1/2 brother..9 i have a son from a prev.relationship. Is it worth us having him tested for a poss match? what about a relative that is a close match? when do we explore this option????

#4: Blood... Honestly, I was so grossed out thinking of a total strangers blood running through my babys' body. The thought of Lauryn being "violated" turned my stomach. Who is this person? where are they from? what is their history?? My brotyher was the one who pointed out, that they are the "angel" that is giving my child life. Can you help me come to terms with this feeling I have? I know I have no choice, but I really WANT to believe it is not how I percieve it to be.

#5: If the bone marrow transplant is not an option, cant't I set up my own donor system,like friends from work and church? or family? Is there a difference,then getting a strangers blood???

#6: On average, what is the length a major can go between transfusions? I know maybe bi-weekly at first.. but what about monthly? When will we know "it is time??"

#7: Since Lauryn is not symptomatic yet, after her transfusion, will we still see a difference in her skin and eating habits? Is there a big notice from the 7-8's hgb to a 10??????

#8:Her dr says she has no unusual antibodies in her blood. What does that mean???Why do they do a cross and match???

#9: She has A+ blood type. What blood can she receive?????????

#10:Will she get filtered RBC's, or do I have to ask? Will they be washed? What kind of blood?

#11: I demanded a DNA test last Friday. The dr. agreed and said it will take weeks for the results. He says there is no need for it,since she has no Adult hemoglobin. (we already know). Since she would already have tx'd when we get the results, is it still necessary to have it done??????

#12: Her dr. said that if she is still in the 8's when we go on mon, and her retic count is high, he still wants to go through with the transfusion. He says if her retic count is high, that means her body is overworking just to try to keep her in the 8's. He does not want to put too much stress on her organs,and he does not want to wait for her to be symptomatic. Do you agree,OR should we wait until she gets a little lower?? I know I would be just Buying time, but every day I can get w/o txing her is a gift...???

#13:Has anyone heard of the gene therapy trial that is being done in France right now??? How come I am the only one who has heard of it? Her dr has never heard of it..... Have you???

#14: How long will the tx last? she is 7 months, about 16 lbs...

#15: What should I pack for her??? The usual? Any reccomendations? Moms???

#16: I am utterly petrified of Blood borne diseases. As if these kids dont suffer enough? then we have to worry about that?! How safe is the blood? Do they screen it carefully? Should I be worried? Are they selective with donors, or do they let any Joe off of the street donate?

#17: Why do I imagine my childs life and my familys life doomed? Will I really accept all of this? Can this actually be normal for us? WIll it get easier?? Will I be able to cope? I feel soooo soo bad for my baby.She is o innocent and doesnt have any clue for what hell she has to face! I pray every night that GOD will give thalassemia to me instead. Why do I feel like I am being punished or punishing Lauryn? i am so afraid she will die at an early age, and have complications,.
I am so determined to take the BEST care of her, but I do not want to let her down or make the wrong decisions. I feel like no matter how good we raise her with this condition, she will leave us.
 Do you know Why?

i apologize for all of this. I know that all of you are experts on giving advice and being the best of friends. I hope you can help me. i need you now more than ever.

Love,

Christine

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Looking for support,and guidance,please.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »
Dearest Christine :hugfriend

My heart aches for you. I can understand and feel what you are going through. I am sure Lauryn will be fine, the problem is you and i don't blame you for this because any mom will have the same feelings but please try to calm down for Lauyrn's sake.

If i were you i would proceed in the DNA test even if the results come after tansfusion. I will leave your questions for others to answer since i don't have any expierence in blood transfusions. all i want you to know is that you are doing the best for your child and the matter of  life expectancy,is not related to thal or any other person in this world because GOD has everyone's life written before we were born. If some one has to leave our world early, he doesn't have to be a thal or have any other disease  to have an excuse for leaving and the opposite is true. Many people leave this world early in their lives and they were never ill before and also the opposite is true. So please take this idea out of your mind because this is not true. Have faith in God and believe that whatever you expect from God, there will come a day when He grants you what you wished, so please have high expectations.
Christine, i am soooooo sure that God will soon give us a cure for our children

I want you t know that i am always here if you want to talk

Take care
Manal

Offline Narendra

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »
Hello Christine,

I will not be able to answer most of the questions and will shed some light on what I know

#1: As far as I am concerned,the port is NOT AN OPTION.... can Lauryn ultimately still get transfused without one? OR... is it the port or she dies kind of thing?(thats kind of what the dr implied.... He says we might not have a choice, but to get one)??
Realistically, the port is NOT an option for thousands(and there are different reasons for that - financial, environment to name a few). I think the problem would be to find the vein for the little child, but that is the reason why they should have expert nurses. I don't understand why the doctor is implying the port is needed. Do they get commision out of it??

#16: I am utterly petrified of Blood borne diseases. As if these kids dont suffer enough? then we have to worry about that?! How safe is the blood? Do they screen it carefully? Should I be worried? Are they selective with donors, or do they let any Joe off of the street donate?
You should ask what tests they do on the blood. Although, I am pretty sure blood is very safe here in USA. I went to donate blood along with my wife at Children's Hospital in Boston and when I mentioned I was in India before 3 months, they rejected me(mentioning they would prefer me coming after a longer duration as I had visited India and might be carrying parasites like malaria in my blood stream). So, they definately make sure the blood is good. I know back in India, they test for Hepatitis, Malaria, HIV, Syphilis and am sure they might be testing more here in USA

#17: Why do I imagine my childs life and my familys life doomed? Will I really accept all of this? Can this actually be normal for us? WIll it get easier?? Will I be able to cope? I feel soooo soo bad for my baby.She is o innocent and doesnt have any clue for what hell she has to face! I pray every night that GOD will give thalassemia to me instead. Why do I feel like I am being punished or punishing Lauryn? i am so afraid she will die at an early age, and have complications. I am so determined to take the BEST care of her, but I do not want to let her down or make the wrong decisions. I feel like no matter how good we raise her with this condition, she will leave us. Do you know Why?
May be because you are a very caring MOM. And we fear the worst when things like this happen to our dear one's. But, look at the other side, whatever she is getting for treatment will make her life better. She is going to be living long long life and I re-call your post of you hoping Lauryn being one of the person who would research for a cure and get us a break through. Her life is NOT at all doomed, Remember, there are many more problems in the world, than we have.

If we have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep .. We are richer than 75% of this world. If we have money in the bank, in our wallet, and spare change in a dish, we are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy. And if we read this on our own computer, we are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity - so think of what all good things Lauryn has. She has everything that she needs. She can beat all the odds and she has a caring mom and a family who is going to take care of her. Be Strong. These situations are a test for us. Be positive and I am sure you will come out a winner
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 02:38:00 PM by Narendra »

Kathy11

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
hello Christine, :flowers :flowers

Nice to read from you.Please do not apologize for you feelings  your concern are real and any caring parent would be the same.Still you have to believe that the treatment would benefit  Lauryns' and able her to live a reasonably good life.
Try hard to think of the good outcome instead of all the negatives.
Believe that Power greater than ourself will take care of your little daughter,and your family
Dont let your worries about  if this or if that cloud your judgement. As mentioned in previous posting many has travelled this road before and they came out with good result.
she will be alright and you will be strong to support her.Have courage  we are all with you in thought and we are sending good vibrations.
hugs and love from
Kathy

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
Hi Christine,

I'll be back to answer the bulk of your questions, but I just want you to know, Lauryn does NOT need a port to live.  There are many Thal Majors who have never had a port in their life and are doing perfectly fine.  The only reason why doctors push for a port is for easy access to a vein.

If Lauryn is A+, then she can receive either A-positive, A-negative, O-positive,  or O-negative.

They have to do a type and cross match each time that she is to be transfused, just in case she develops antibodies and makes it hard for them to find a good match of blood for her.  Just because they find the right Rh type, doesn't mean that type will not be rejected due to certain antibodies that may build up in a person's body.  This is normal.  I have had antibodies build up in me that made it difficult for the blood bank to match me with a unit of blood, but then it went back to normal.  It's just safer to have a type and cross beforehand, and nothing to worry about.

You will be ok.  It won't ever hurt any less, but you will become more relaxed about it as she gets older.  It's never going to be "easy" for you to watch Lauryn to go through this, and you will always worry, but it will eventually get to the point where it just becomes part of your life.  As long as you take care of her as any good mommy would do, your baby will live a long life.  Just be there for her, and stay strong.  If you show her that you are strong, but caring, and don't scare her, she will be able to deal with it better as well.

I have to leave my house right now, but I'll be back later to answer everything else that I can.

Please stay strong, Chrissy.  We are here for you.  If you want my phone number, just let me know, and we can talk on the phone.   :hugfriend

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 04:37:56 AM »
Hi Christine,

I'll address a couple of points.

A port is an option. it is not mandatory. Doctors are very big on them because they make things easy for them. A decision to have a port implanted should only be done if it is demonstrated that there will continuous problems finding veins.

I think you should have potential donors tested for HLA matching before thinking too much about a BMT. I do think the testing should be done so that you know if a BMT is a possibility. If it turns out there is a match, then it is something to seriously consider. The younger a patient is when it is done,  the less chance of rejection. If there is a match you should then learn as much about the risks, the effects of the drugs involved, what life after a BMT is like, and what the after care will involve. The other very important thing to consider is the effect a BMT will have on you as parents, watching your child go through it. I think Khalifa is a good person to talk to about this.

The blood supply in the US is very safe. Testing is mandatory for many communicable diseases.

From http://www.pleasegiveblood.org/education/blood_tested.php

Disease Testing...HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Human T-cell, Lymphotropic Virus (HTLV), Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS  Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT), West Nile Virus.

http://www.redcross.org/services/biomed/0,1082,0_555_,00.html

The Red Cross has also made progress in providing a universally leukoreduced blood supply (removal of contaminated white cells), with virtually all blood provided as leukoreduced products in 2001. This is important because leukocytes (white blood cells) may not be tolerated well when transfused with red blood cells.

Early transfusion can virtually eliminate bone expansion and deformities. If you know the Hb is dropping, there is no point in waiting. You are doing your daughter a favor by avoiding bone expansion. Just as later on you will start chelation early enough to avoid iron damage to the glands. This is extremely important, as growth can proceed at a  fairly normal rate if the glands are not damaged and can function properly in stimulating growth.

I search regularly for any updates on the gene trials but so far, I have found nothing published, which is quite normal at this stage. It would be far too early to draw any conclusions. I think we have great hope that this will eventually lead to a cure of which even older patients will be able to take advantage.

There are many factors that determine how often she will need to transfuse and this may not always be a constant.

I know a woman in Germany who is a major, is a mother of two kids ( no hormones were needed to get pregnant), is active in TIF and another European blood disorder organization and is also a student in medical school. Lisa was active in athletics playing little league baseball with the boys and also an avid bowler. She led a very active life and the chances are, she'd still be here today if blood testing had included testing for hepatitis at an earlier date. Lauryn will do whatever she wants to in life and the one thing you have to avoid is being overprotective. Let her live and avoid saying you can't do that cause you're thal. Support her decisions and always be there when she needs you. Many thals are now living into their 40's and 50's and keep in mind that as children they did not have the advantage of the knowledge about thalassemia and its treatments and the chelation that we have today. Thal is no longer considered a fatal disorder in the US. It Is treated as a chronic disorder that can be managed. Know that things will continue to improve for thals and that your daughter is going to have a good life.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
Ok, I'm back.  Now, to answer your other questions.

First, let me reiterate, in no way is the port is a necessity.  She will not die without one.  The only reason why I even had a port was because I was tired of getting stuck so many times, and I only first got it when I was 18 years old.  It caused numerous problems, and I have not had a port for a few years now, and will never get one put back in.  I'd rather get stuck a bunch of times then to go through what those ports caused me.  Do NOT let anyone make you think that Lauryn needs to get one.

She can basically get transfused anywhere in her body, as long as the vein is strong enough to withstand the transfusion.  When I was a little baby, they use to put the IV in my foot, because they couldn't find veins on me.  Yes, they can put an IV in the scalp.  It's kinda hard to find decent veins on a baby, but a good nurse will get it, regardless.

As for bone marrow transplant, a sibling has a much better chance of being a match if the child is from both the same parents.  If you are interested in a bone marrow transplant, Lauryn can be put on a list and they will contact you if they find someone who they feel is a perfect match, so you do not need to have another child to match up with her.

I know that you feel grossed out by the fact that strangers are giving your child blood, but you need to think of it as genuine people giving the gift of life and love to Lauryn.  If you feel that strongly about it, try to find out if there is a way for your own family and friends to donate to her.  That is what I used to do when I was capable of having that.  I cannot do that anymore, because my new hospital doesn't have its own blood bank, and it would cost me tons of money to have the blood taken from them at a different facility and sent to my hospital.  You may have that option, though.  It makes things a little easier to cope with if you are feeling uneasy about strangers giving blood to her.  Honestly, the blood banks are much safer now then they were years ago, and there's a slim chance of Lauryn contracting anything.  Most of us having been getting blood for 30+ years and have been fine.  It will take some getting used to, but it will be ok.  So, to answer your other question, yes, you can have your family and friends donate to Lauryn, if the hospital participates in that.

The most that I've ever heard of majors going without blood is a month.  There are some that go longer, but they are usually functioning at a very low hemoglobin.  Lauryn will not need as much blood as a baby as she will when she gets older.  So, she may not have to go often right now, but it will get to a point where she will need more blood.  The time frame for blood transfusions is usually 2 to 3 weeks, but some can last longer.

When Lauryn starts her transfusions, you will definitely see a difference in her skin color and habits.  She will act more like a healthy baby would.  And yes, there is a big difference between functioning at a 7 or 8 hemoglobin as opposed to a 10.  It may not seem like a big difference in numbers, but the person will function much better.

If the blood is not filtered from the blood bank, they will use a filter during the actual transfusion.  Usually, the blood is filtered at the blood bank, and sometimes they use an extra filter during the transfusion process.  Ask the nurses what their protocol is.  Lauryn should only be getting packed RBCs and nothing else.  She does not need white cells, platelets, etc.  The transfusion should be packed red blood cells only.

I'm confused as to why you want a DNA test. If Lauryn has Thal Major, then she will need to be transfused regardless.  I know it's a hard thing to accept, and you want to spare your baby the pain of going through all this, but I promise you that as long as Lauryn gets the care that she needs, she will go through life accomplishing everything that a healthy person would.  There may be some setbacks along the way, but that can happen with anyone.  Unfortunately, we cannot change what life throws at us, we can only fight back and prove that it will not stop us from living our lives.  Just take a look at us Thals on this forum.  There are many of us in our 30's like me, and 40's and so on, and we have been able to accomplish things that even many healthy people do not accomplish.  I think we just have an amazing inner strength that keeps us going, and makes us want to prove that we can do anything that we want.  It took a lot of hard work and dedication for me to get through nursing school, but I did it.  Many of us have done things like this, and continue to do so.  Keep your faith.  Lauryn was put here for a reason, and with good care, she will prove that no one will stop her from being whatever she wants to be.

As for trying to buy time, I wouldn't recommend that.  If Lauryn's hemoglobin keeps dropping, she will just become weaker and prone to sickness.  If you keep her at a decent hemoglobin, she will function much better.  Your doctor is right about not wanting to wait, because the more her bone marrow works to try and make cells, there will be risk for bone/growth deformities and other issues.

As for gene therapy trials, I would wait until they become more proficient.  Having Lauryn go through the treatment that we know works best is her best bet.  We are all on our toes, waiting for this gene therapy to pan out, but in the meantime, it's best that we keep up with the protocol that we know is working at this time.

The lasting effects of transfusion is different with everyone, so the only way you will know is trial and error.  When she gets her first transfusion, you will find out with her next blood test how long it's lasting.  Also, each transfusion is different, because of the amount of hemoglobin in each bag.  She may get a really good bag and last longer, but then get a bag with less hemoglobin and need to go back sooner.  Once you get used to things, you will be able to just look at her and tell that she needs a transfusion, and when she gets older, she will be able to do the same.

Blood transfusions are much safer now, and they do a lot of screening for communicable diseases.  People have to go through a whole history form, their blood is tested for the major diseases, and they also do not allow people to even donate blood if they don't meet the requirement.  For instance, if someone has gotten a tattoo or piercing, they cannot donate blood until a year after.  There are other requirements as well.  I have gotten thousands of blood transfusions in my 30 years and have not contracted anything.  The bulk of the Thals who have contracted something, were given the infected blood back in the 80's, when testing wasn't that great.

Your family's life is not doomed, Chrissy.  It will be ok.  Every mom is scared of their child dying, whether they are healthy or not, so you have every right to feel that way, especially with Lauryn having Thalassemia.  As I had said, though, we are all living much longer now.  It's rare for a person with Thalassemia, who is given meticulous care, to die at a young age these days.  Care is the key.  If she gets her transfusions and uses her iron chelator, she has the ability to live a fairly normal life.  The only reason why I say "fairly" is because normal, healthy people do not have to get transfusions and use an iron chelator.

I just want you to know that you have an excellent support network here, and we are all here to help each other.  Please do not feel bad for asking questions or venting to us.  That's what Lisa created this support group for.  You have this place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so use it as much as possible.  You will find more experts here than anywhere else.  Sometimes we can even be smarter than the doctors themselves.  :wink

I hope this information helped in some way.  I wish that I could hug you and tell you that everything is going to be ok, but as a mom, you will always worry no matter what.  Just trust that things will get easier as you get used to the process.  It will always hurt you, but it will be easier to deal with once you go through it and see your child growing like any other child.  Just remember, it may seem like the best thing to postpone transfusion as long as possible, because you don't want to see your baby go through it, but keeping her at a level of at least 10 is the best possible thing to do.  It may not be easy to deal with the frequent transfusions, but it will be much better for Lauryn in the long run.  She will feel much better, and function much better.

We are here if you need us.  :hugfriend

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 06:48:15 AM »
Hi Christine,

We can give you our best shot to comfort you but have to be personally strong to calmly experience the event that is upon you.

Like I said before that it is the first step that is always the hardest one. Once you go through it and it's over, then you will know yourself how to be prepared for the next TransX.

Things are more safe in U.S than compared to developing countries and therefore you need not worry about the blood that Lauryn will get.

Each hospital has it's own method of treatment. For example when I was in Saudi Arab they used to admit me for a day and only discharged the next day when the Hb was in normal range, therefore my mom packed in an extra set of clothes etc. while here in Pakistan I only go in for several hours and thus don't need anything special. So, just ask your doctors about the time period which you guys will be there for and pack the things accordingly.

I hope that everything goes smoothly and please be strong.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline vic

• thal minor with sickle cell child
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »
hi christine,
all your concerns are so fresh in my mind as they were like mine and all mothers having to put their children through their first transfusion.

i had a major issue with the point about other people's blood running through my sons veins but and i mean this from the bottom of my heart christine - when you see the change in little lauryn you will be amazed.  i thought christian was just sensitive, didn't want to play typical boy games, preferred to draw than go outside and play.  now i know that it was his low hb and other medical issues prior to transfusion that were not allowing him to reach his potential.

now christian has colour in his cheeks, he has energy, he wants to run, climb, ride bikes, he did not or could not do these things before.  so even though i hate the process i know that  transfusions  are enabling him to have a quality of life.

no port for christian.  just make sure lauryn drinks plenty on the morning of transfusion so her veins open up - well thats what the nurses tell me anyway.

take all your normal things that you would for a normal day out.  if its a childrens hospital there are probably going to be DVD's there to keep her occupied. 

when christian started he was on one unit of blood (one bag) and that process took about 2.5 hours.  but if you cross match in the morning you have to wait around for that test and then start the transfusion, so it basically eats up into your whole day.

good luck with it.  you will amaze yourself with how strong you and lauryn will come out of this.  i used to stress about insignificant stuff but when you see that your child needs you on this lifelong journey you prioritse what is important in life. 

i am on the other end , after a year of transfusion i am starting iron chelation on monday and i can tell you its something i am absolutely dreading for my son.

cheers vicky

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
Hello chiristine,

i think wtever ur queries were,,must be answered by danielle,,,marvelous job danielle, :clap so i only wanted to say that be strong and be on lauryn's side,, she will live a long life,,,there are medicines now working miracles for thals,,,and yes first time is the hardest,but you'll get through it, though as a mother it always hurt to see ur child being pricked with needle but believe me,, they have a special gift of courage with them,, and they can do anything a normal person can do,, it's not a fatal disease now a days,, u wanna see fatal diseases, look at kids with leukemia,aplastic anemia and so on ,,, i thank GOD that my daughter only has a genetic diorder with which she can live,so pretty lauryn will live blissfully,,, only if u take care and be strong,, transfuse her at right times and chelate iron, and pump is not an only option for chelation,there are oral medicine,, though i don know if lauryn can take them as she is so young,give a kiss to her from me , :bighug  and take good care of her and urself.

TATA,
zaini.
 :flowers
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

you guys are the best!!

i had to read your posts 100 times over,b/c they made me feel so much better. thank you.  :hugfriend

Lauryn's Mom

Offline ThalGal

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 09:45:51 PM »
Christine,

You are doing everything you can and you are asking the right questions.  Knowledge is power. 

I recommend that you contact Eva Chin-Li Patient Services, Manager eva.chin@cooleysanemia.org 1-800-522-7222, for the contact information for the CDC funded Thalassemia Centers. 

You will be in contact with a doctor specializing in Thalassemia, you can bring Lauryn for an evaluation and for comprehensive care or put your hematologist in touch with one of these centers to collaborate with.  This is a normal practice for patients who are not treated at one of the centers.

Here is a list of the Centers, choose one that you can travel to if needed.
·   Children's Hospital of Boston
·   Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
·   Children's Hospital Oakland
·   Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
·   Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago
·   Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York

There have been many strides made and the quality and quantity of live is much better and will continue to be.

Good luck and stay strong.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 06:52:22 AM »
Christine, you and Lauryn will be in my thoughts today, as Lauryn goes through her first transfusion.  I hope that everything goes as well as possible and that they get her IV in one shot.  You both and your family are in my prayers, sweetheart.   :hugfriend

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 11:52:46 AM »
Hi Christine,

i hope everything is fine at ur end,,all of my prayers are with u,keep us updated please.

love to lauryn.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk