Honorary Doctorate to Mr. Andy (what say you?) Dr. Andy :hugfriend

• 9 Replies

Offline AL

• Aqeel with Aleesya
I would like to suggest to the rest of the group members, why dont we honour Andy with a Honorary Doctorate. From now on here in this website we refer him as [bgcolor=#ff0900]Dr. Andy[/bgcolor]

One thing for sure, for me he is one of my son's doctors :)

Posted by: al_shams 
Insert Quote

P.S A funny story when i first joined the group i actually thought u were a doctor as you are so knowledgable about thal! and to be honest i think you actually do know more than some doctors out there & help us more.Keep up the good work.

[/quote]

Hi andy,

Keep up the good job,,i know for sure that everyone here appreciate your existance,,,frankly speaking at first, i felt the same way as with sydneygirl,,i thought you were a doctor as you were the first to reply my post and with lots of useful information. God Bless

You inspire us all
Posted on: Today at 01:38:30 amPosted by: miltswifey 
Insert Quote
WOW ANDY!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON. I WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM HEARTACHE, PAIN, AND DEPRESSION. I WAS ON MY LAST STRAW BEFORE I FOUND THIS SITE. I WAS SO READY TO JUST CRAWL IN A WHOLE AND DIE. I FELT SO ALONE AND I THOUGHT NO ONE UNDERSTOOD ANYTHING I WAS GOING THROUGH. MY FAMILY WOULD GIVE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT EVERYONE IS SO WRAPPED UP IN THEIR OWN LIVES THAT THEY REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND MINE. YOU'RE TRULY A GODSEND. THANK YOU.
Posted on: Yesterday at 01:45:49 amPosted by: KHALIFA 
Insert Quote
THANK YOU BIG BROTHER
Posted on: July 01, 2007, 07:10:33 pmPosted by: Alia 
Insert Quote
Andy u r a legend i think there should be more people like you.you are great help to all of us.
Posted on: July 01, 2007, 12:17:18 pmPosted by: Courtenay1826 
Insert Quote
Andy-

You have been such an inspiration to me and my family - I totally could not have gone thru both my son's c section and my splenectomy without you and your wonderful referrals and advice that helped save my life. We love you!!
Posted on: July 01, 2007, 08:53:07 amPosted by: sydneygirl 
Insert Quote
Hi Andy,
Reading your post about your role on this site,sincerely touched the heart.I dont know many people in this world today who does not have thal or anything to do with it and would do what you have done for us thals around the world.Your compassion to learn about our illness is heartfelt so i as a thal major patient thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me & everyone else on here.If it wasnt for you wanting to learn where would we be!
P.S A funny story when i first joined the group i actually thought u were a doctor as you are so knowledgable about thal! and to be honest i think you actually do know more than some doctors out there & help us more.Keep up the good work.

Posted on: July 01, 2007, 06:22:06 amPosted by: Gabri 
Insert Quote
Andy you became a blessing for many thals through your effort and support. It is great to know a place where we can recive help. For many years i thought that i would be a single case of thal but now i realised that there are many people all over the world with similar problems. This is due to your work.

God bless you 
Posted on: July 01, 2007, 03:40:19 amPosted by: sharmin 
Insert Quote
Hi Andy,
I was so touched by your post.  Lisa would be so proud of what you continue to do for thalassemia patients and families.  We are all so lucky to have you, I was feeling lost before I found this site and you - you have changed so many lives.  God bless you for the amazing work that you do!  Thank you    ,

Sharmin
Posted on: July 01, 2007, 03:30:03 amPosted by: ZAINI 
Insert Quote
This is very kind of you Andy,you are always such a great help,specially for people like us, from the developing countries,where medical conditions are not that advanced,

Thanx a lot,

ZAINI.
Posted on: June 30, 2007, 09:40:05 pmPosted by: Lyanne 
Insert Quote
Hi! Andy! I'm so glad  somebody like you  took charged and thanx to you everyone's question were answered and always are satisfied with your answers........... thank you for the sincerety and devotion for the care you showed to all of us who are looking always for answers..........
And of course congrats!!!!! we made it through to our 1000th post. Keep up the good work!!!!!
ThAnX for many more PoSt to c0mE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: June 30, 2007, 06:33:01 pmPosted by: Manal 
Insert Quote
Andy, your post had really touched me so much. You are such a sincere and caring person, if the world is full of people like you , it would have been paradice. We all love you and we all owe you. You had a great impact on all our lives. May God bless you

Manal

Posted on: June 30, 2007, 04:55:13 pmPosted by: Kathy11 
Insert Quote
Thanyou Andy/
For your kindness and your devotion to your friend.It warm my heart to read this story of how you became involved with knowledge of thalassemia.
I for one is so gratefull for your support and the support of all the other members of this site    /
I now have a better life because of this site,
Kathy
Posted on: June 30, 2007, 03:01:46 pmPosted by: §ãJ¡Ð ساجد 
Insert Quote
Hi buddy!

Congratulations on you 1k Posts

It was really a speacial post!

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Honorary Doctorate to Mr. Andy (what say you?) Dr. Andy :hugfriend
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 07:32:44 AM »
 :happyyes :exactly :agree
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 01:21:54 PM »
                                      :exatly       :agree    :thumbsup

And really i wish to be the channel pilot  :huh

ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE

KHALIFA ALMUSALLAM
RED_PILOT

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 02:09:20 PM »
 :agree Totally,

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline jzd24

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 02:41:02 PM »
I agree! I like the sound of that, Dr. Andy. He truly is a doctor for all of us. Thanks, Andy for always being there for us. Jean

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 05:11:12 AM »
I agree, as well!  Andy is awesome, and I don't know what we'd do without him!  :hugfriend

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »

YUP! :yes :exactly TOTALLY!   :agree
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »
I'm all for it.  I owe so much to Andy and Danielle. 
Sharmin
Sharmin

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 05:43:55 AM »
I think its Definately a hands up from Everyone that Andy is now our Dr Andy! & i totally agree too!
 :hugfriend

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 09:54:48 AM »
 :agree :agree :agree :exactly :exactly :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes

Manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk