Thal major - do's and dont's

• 18 Replies

Offline Smurfette

• Me and my Goddaughter
Re: Thal major - do's and dont's
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 11:46:34 PM »
Thank you all for the well wishes...

Andy I get my sister to check face book for me... lol she comes over and sees how I am doing..I havent had the best time during my treatment..Have had all the side effects you can imagine...My back pain is still there and its really frustrating me...I cant sit for long periods of time..will hopefully chat to you on msn soon...

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 10:50:04 AM »
KIAORA:::: Cherieann...

Hello to all...I know I have been absent for some time from here..But I know that I wasnt missed much...

I just had a rough couple of months....

I hope that I can continue to post here more often than previously pending on health issues...

Take care all..

hi to all,
and everyone has missed ur posting to us on the forum,the site wouldnt be complete without all the usual memebers posting,everyone has missed u smurfette :)
i do hope u feel better real soon,rest up and hope to hear from u soon  :wink

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »
in regards to to vann's question,especially with thal major we shouldnt use drugs,we are at a higher risk of something happening to us,not to mention u shouldnt touch it as its illegal also,but for ur own health try not to touch it.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 02:58:56 PM »
Smurfette, i didn't know you are in pain, i am so sorry and i will keep praying for you :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk