Khalifa Says Hello from Pizzaland

• 15 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Khalifa Says Hello from Pizzaland
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:39:04 AM »
Khalifa called a few days ago from Italy to give an update on his son's latest checkup since the bone marrow transplant three years ago. I am happy to let everyone know that Abdulwahab is doing quite well and that his ferritin has dropped to 500. They thought he would have to chelate after the BMT but his iron has dropped on its own, so for now there will be no chelation.

They will be in Italy for awhile longer so Abdulwahab can enjoy some more  :khalifa    Lucky Khalifa  :rotfl
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Khalifa Says Hello from Pizzaland
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:29:27 AM »
Thanks for letting us know Andy. 

I am so glad that Abdulwahab is doing so well!  I guess he's enjoying himself more so than Khalifa - with all that pizza  :khalifa :khalifa :khalifa :khalifa

Great to hear such good new!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 03:18:04 AM »
Wishing Khalifa and Abdel Wahab all the best :hugfriend

manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
Despite I don't know them. I am glad that everything is going well. I wish that I could try some delecious real Italian pizza;)

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »
@ Andy ,
Hi Andy ,
Thanx for updating about Khalifa & Abdul-Wahab ..

@ Khalifa
Hi Khalifa,
Thats great to hear about the progress of Abdul-Wahab  :high5 :stars :love :party..  :congrats to you and your family ..
i hope and wish that he wil live a normal & superb energetic life  ...   :grouphug for your Son .. Wish you and your Son all the best for a super sucessful life  ....
BTW where is my  piece of pizza ??.. i have only this Magic piece of pizza :khalifa but i want real one piece ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:51:39 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
Go0d to hear that, 7amdila

lool yum pizza
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »
It's great to hear that Abdul Wahab is doing well,wishing you luck in your life little man  :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
A very good news indeed. Congratulations!!
Regards.

Offline Maako

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »
It so good to know that Abdul Wahhab is doing great. Am really happy for Khalifa and his family:D

Andy, give Khalifa a big hi and congratulations from all of us if you two talk again. :D:D
Maako

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »
 :mad  :mad  :mad :mad     
             HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF hey guys am back hooooooooooooooooooome oh may goodness i stay there for 28 days i just want to remember one day i didn't eat pizza evryday in the 28 days is same wake up at 7 morning wash faces go to get breckfast give him his drugs take the car to the hospital at 9 morning start jumping with the nurse and they ran after him to take him to the check up room at 11 to 12 the Dr see him at 3 after noon go out to the his lovely pizza resturant who he know him verywell and he is his friend as well (my son used to call him amico) he is verynice italian guy own this small resturante with his wife they was real lovely family they was like my family also when my son abdulwahab was admited in the hospital alwys they gave me alot of suport they feel what i feel also am as a muslim they make somthing spicial food  for me without any porck containing ,,,
    now a bout Abdulwahab first day they took from him almost 30 tupes of blood and sputum urine stoll  :puke ,his waight lingth also my son he is stert to be a man when he see the nurses he start to kiss them and hug them  :kissy i told him to be calm he told me it's not your busnise let me give them a kiss they like me here ,, so what i do i just keep them alone in the check up room and i go for smoking after a while i came to pick him ... any way the nurses there is really nice they understand what kind of problem he got it before and they are real happy when they see my son  :rotfl and playing and jumping from place to another and i start to be angry from him they told me calm down and remember how he was so i start to say thanks god for returning my boy to me .. thge boy is ok now just he need to improve his imunity system it's still low but beter than before all his blood check is ok no more thalass. no more transfusion no more desferal  his waight now arround 33 kilos 128 cm he was in 2005 october 17 kilos (with GVHD) GRAFT VERSUSE HOST DISESE he will be 13 in january 6th 2009 ...
  In the end hope there is no more  :khalifa  .......
               thank you all
      khalifa
   state of kuwait
RED_PILOT

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 10:16:58 PM »
Khalifa,

So good to hear from you and to know that our boy, Abdulwahab is doing well:)

Wishing you and your family all the best,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:51 AM »
Lots of hugs and kisses for AbdulWahab  :hugfriend :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 05:12:46 AM »
Hi Khalifa ,
 :welcome Back to Home buddy ,
 :congrats for your son , its nice to hear that he is doing well , good to hear that he will not face thalassemia again , thanx for sharing the story of your tour/visit , its super and realy interesting , i think he is a naughty boy ...  :wink ... hope that the happiness that you have will remain in your lwhole life and you your son and your family will never face any kind of probleme ... best wishes for you and your family ... :goodluck
hey ,you are Capricorn and your soon as well , wow , its mean that you both are sharing interests and hobbies  , hummm ...  :wink , hope to hear good news from you everytime ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 12:50:49 PM »
Khalifa, i am so happy to hear from you my friend and more happy to know that Abdel wahab is doing well :hugfriend Khalifa we are missing your sense of humor a lot, keep in touch

manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:55 AM »
Hi, I am glad to hear that your son is doing well.  :stars :thumbs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk