Remembering Lisa

• 5 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Remembering Lisa
« on: March 23, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »
Lisa, when I see your smiling face at the top of each page it is so hard to accept that you have been gone so long and that I will never hear your voice again, never see that sparkle in your eye and never again burst out laughing at your constant jokes. I miss you so much and wonder why life brings us flowers for just a day and then steals them away.

From your Mom

Lisa Cammilleri

Cammilleri Lisa
3/23/70-4/02/04
Today would have been your 39th birthday, I miss you more than words can say, A part of my heart went with you, Life is so sad without you in it, Becky is now with you, Love you always and forever, your momma.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Remembering Lisa
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
It is hard to say anything now, but i wished I would have the chance to talk to you Lisa. It is always one of the nice posts when Andy talks about you and tells us some of his memories with you. Lisa you have changed my life and others lives and your site will continue to do this to others forever. God had created some people who are always keen to help, support and care for others like you used to do and the bless is that you continue to do this even when you are not there through this place and through your sincere friend Andy. Thank you for everything and thank you for thinking about us. You will always live in our hearts.

Shirly and Andy, i know how you are feeling today,no word can ease the sorrowness but all i can wish for is that God can give you the strength to endure  her absence though i know she is always there in you hearts, May her soul rest in peace and reward her for everything she had done for us

Always in our hearts :angel2
manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
Lisa,

I wish i had the honour of knowing you,your site has definitely changed our lives,R.I.P Lisa.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »
Its feel very strange that i m using internet to long time almost 8-9 years and i used it alot for searching info about thalassemia but i never been on MSN group of Lisa , mayb i registered there or not but i can definitely say that i missed the oppurtunity to meet and to talk Lisa ... and feel very sad for all this .. i wish i had to meet her and to be in her group ... its realy make me sad to missing an oppurtunity to meet and talk to great peoples.... her dream of helping people is now a big and  reality ... Thank you Lisa for keep strugling to help other thals .... you're in our prayer and remain in our hearts for-ever .... you're a shinig star that lighten the way in darkness for soo many thals and their families, you're an angel for soo many thals , you are an inspiration not only for thals but the people with other diseases too , to not to give-up and to make platform to discuss their problemes related to their diseases ... May your soul rest in peace and GOD bless you with good place in Paradise ....

Umair.
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
I have been searching all day for words to express how I feel today on Lisa's birthday.  How can I possibly express my gratitude to the beautiful soul who has brought us all together here?  How can I express my grief that she is no longer with us?  I was very fortunate to have communicated with Lisa.  She offered me a lot of support in those early days, when my son was first diagnosed.  She continued to send me messages for a long time, and then they stopped.  When I searched for her online, I realized that she was no longer with us.  I was so heartbroken because it was so unexpected.  She was so beautiful, intelligent and full of life and I was very upset that she was no longer alive.  I always remember the picture of her, as a little girl sitting in her dad's lap looking so joyous and full of life. 

Despite what she was going through she always reached to me, I did not even know what she was going through at the time.  My heart breaks knowing that she went through so much.  I remember the sense of panic that I felt when I read that she was no longer with us - I feel so much heartache for her family to have loved her and lost her.  Anyone who was touched by Lisa, even in the smallest way can never forget her.  She lead me here, to thalassemia patients and friends, and ultimately changed my life.  Because of her, and her friend Andy we have gained so much her in terms of knowledge, support and friendship.  I know that she wanted this for my son, and for everyone who comes to us for support on this site and I hope that we never let her down.   

Dear Shirly, your daughter was a miracle and I so wish that she could still be here with us.  I know that in our hearts she will always live on.  I have never met anyone as devoted to friend's memory as Andy has been to Lisa - that says a lot about both Andy and his lil sister Lisa.  I know that I am forever committed to carrying on her dream in whatever way that I can. 

May god give you the strength to cherish her memory and to have peace in your heart. 

Rest in peace my dear friend,

Love,

Sharmin

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:03:48 AM by Sharmin »
Sharmin

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 11:41:41 AM »
Those words that were written by andy were very true & lovely,from the pictures above i can see that lisa looked like a kind,sweet,caring person & she is sadly missed,though her memory lives on with this forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk