• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Rituximab tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 05:46:58 AM »
Dear sweet Lil A,

Congrats from you sister Lil Z  :wink.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Pareeshay

• Never loose hope! Lil Z's aunt,Pareeshay.
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
hey lil A!!

Pareeshay.
If you light a lamp for somebody,it will also lighten your path. :smiley

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »
Congratulations dear, i am sooooooooo proud of  you

manal

:congrats :yay :yay :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »
Congratulations to Little A and his team for a great season!!! Way to go Guys!!!

:thumbsup  :high5  :congrats  :high5  :thumbsup
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »
Thank you all so much - you are all so sweet.  
Considering how afraid I was of how this weekend would turn out - with ritux etc. everything turned out pretty good.  I have a pretty healthy and happy little boy running around.  

Thank you all for being there  :hugfriend :hugfriend and cheering us on through all of this  :thankyou2

:lovethissite

Sharmin
Sharmin

Kathy11

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
Little A :congrats :congrats

I'm so proud of you

Love from Grand ma Kathy

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 01:12:23 AM »
Thank you so much Kathy  :hugfriend :hugfriend

Lil A sends his love to Grandma Kathy  :heartred

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »
Hey Lil A,

Now you have aunties and uncles and a grand ma too  :biggrin and and not every one has Grand ma like Kathy,so you are lucky my dear  :wink.

Kathy  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:14 AM »
Lil A is very lucky to have such a great family here :)  He says hello to his sis lil Z :)

Sharmin
Sharmin

Kathy11

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 07:53:05 AM »
To  Zaini,
I love you too ,thank-you :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers,
I'm grandma to all the little one :biggrin,I'm glad and I do try to identify with you all.

No need to be jealous :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl you are one of their fevorite aunty :hugfriend :hugfriend

we are all so lucky to have each other for moral support.

I agree with Sharmin,   this forum is very helpfull ,we always have someone to share our worries with and this, makes it less troublesome.

Kathy

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 06:26:43 AM »
Dear friends,

I heard something quite amazing last weekend, during the year end hockey party - the parents told me that lil A stood out as the best player on the team.  They were talking about how well he plays, how he scores key goals etc.  The opposing teams often send out one or two players to block lil A, to prevent him from getting to the puck - because they quickly realize that he is a key player on the team.  I was very proud to hear that lil A was considered to be the best player on a team that came in third in our city, and took 2nd place in a tournament involving teams from the entire province.  This tells me that thalassemia can not stop anyone from reaching their personal best - that a thalassemia major child can out play and out perform non thalassemia children.  With proper management - even with this antibody problem that we have dealt with - this disease can be managed and beat.   

One of the great things about knowing that our son is a good athlete - is that it means that he must be healthy.  It also makes him capable and happy - it is great for his self esteem.  We owe most of this to Andy, he has helped us keep lil A healthy in the most difficult of times.  All of the courage and good luck - we get form all of you. 

I wanted to share this success story with all of you - because this success is all of ours  :grouphug

God bless,
Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »
Sharmin,

Hats off to you and bravo to lil A on his achievements. He is a source of inspiration and role model for all young Thals and ofcourse you deserve the credit for taking good care of him. Since there is a difference between knowing a path and walking a path and the later is not very easy. This really shows that thals are no longer less than others in any way. All it takes is dedication and sincere commitment. We are very proud of you and your son. :yay
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Zaini

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2009, 09:05:14 AM »
Sharmin,

I am so happy for Lil A  :hugfriend I hope every parent and patient in the world would understand that once you accept thalassemia,treat it as it should be,there is no stopping,thals can acheieve anything they aim for  :thumbs .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Sharmin,
i m glad to hear this, Little-A is an inspiration for all of us and especialy for those who think that they cant achieve their goals, just bcoze they're thals ,, i m realy inspired to him and his achievement , soo now he's the star player of his team ,, and i can proudly that now we have a star among us ... Best of Luck Little-A , May God Bless you with success in everything that you want to do and He will shower all His blessing up-on you in doing everything... May God Bless you everything that you need ...  Go ahead buddy , you have to set new standards of care treatments and achievements ... :thumbsup ..

Alot of Good Wishes
Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2009, 05:41:49 PM »
Thank you all so much - it is all because of your support my friends.  Thals really can do anything that they want to.  I hope that you all achieve all of your goals and dreams  :hugfriend  I will have lil A post a reply to all of the wonderful messages you have all sent to him.

Love,
Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk