First Year of Good Care and Acces to knowledge ....

• 12 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
First Year of Good Care and Acces to knowledge ....
« on: April 27, 2009, 08:13:04 AM »
Hi Buddies ,
it is the same date when i registered my account on this forum , although , i started posting message a lil after registeration date but i was in touch with Sajid since the day one ,, .. i got soo much support not only from Sajid but to all of you as well ...  i want to thank you all for the support and encouragement that you gave me throughout the year , you people tried alot and found a little biti succes to get me out sadness and shock like situation of the loosing a friend ( Sajid ) ... Especially i want to Thanx Andy and all the moderators of this site for their support and encouragement , you people helped me alot as much you can and as much i want to have your help and support .. Thanx alot  ,, and the members who are in-touch and were in-touch with me throughout the year and in time i want their support and help and in time when i won't to visit or login on this site again , they helped  & encouraged me to come on site again ,  gave me strangth to come out of that difficult time when i was unable to understand wat to do and why i will visit this site again and  with which person i will talk ,......
 .... that was the time when i lost someone who left his foot prints in my life was the Sajid ( to whom i considered my best friend, to whom i can share all the worries and to whom with i can spend time in chat , bcoze he was also alone at home like me and was looking to pass time like me ) ... if i llok back , i can say that , i got knowledge, support, courage and strangth to this forum and wat i lost was the sajid to whom i first met on this forum ...  i remember when i asked him about my easy to cay (slim one pump) that was idle at that time ( i wasn't using that bcoze at that time i was having trouble with that like cyst and pain , i dont knew that its pump's fault or its fault in pricking needle ) he told me to give that a try and when i tried that worked super , since then i m using that one and putted back the huge one in drawer .. i was feeling very lucky to have a friend like i want to have , i dont know if i was his good friend or not but i know that he shared many thing and moments to me which he never mentioned on forum .... like one was the 14th august's celebration party at his thal center , he uploaded the pics next day to that but bfore that he shared video of his presentation that he gave at that occassion ... he never uploaded that anywhere on site and else where like youtube etc etc ...
He was soo caring , once he told me that Asim has replied to one of my message and he ( sajid ) wanted to me to say Asim that I (umair ) will believe only to see you in his jeep's off road  adventure pic ... that was super time i ever spent on internet and in life , you can say that SAjid was my First Friend i ever had ( on whom i trusted n felt free to share to wat i was going through ) ( i never had trusted on any internet friend bfore sajid ), he was the 1st person in 8 years of my internet history  who saw my home  , i never had that much trust on anyone else ( but after him i trusted on many others and i m glad to say that they never breaked my trust ) ...... May God Bless him with high rank in Jannah and his soul rest in peace .... i still remember his voice and his way to talk .... cant forget that guy with alot of courage ... May God Give's his family strength to bare this loss ...  i wanted to meet him in-person for at-least one time but i didn't manage to make this dream to come true .... all day long chats with prayer and meal breaks only ... discussions abt forum and wat to do for betterment of health and lots more topics , sometime it seem like it wasn't 5 months , it was more than that ... at that time i had only 3 contacts in my MSN messenger's list and i never felt alone , i always were busy in chating with him in that particular time ...

Recap :
Before joining this forum , i was searching for Ferrinil and i found only one result and that was Sajid's Post in which he mentioned that global pharma is producing that medicine ...

i contacted him to ask for details and he replied with details ..... then i asked him about mmy infusion system's probleme and he replied with compplete details  ....

His death and after that i was soo depressed and it was something unblieveable and it is still difficult to believe that he is no more with us ... i m still in search of friend like him but i know that this search will remain a searchh without any result .. i kow that i will no more lucky to have a friend like him ..... i cant write anymore ,,, its taking me back into past and in sad moments ... i still remember his words he posted in a thread in which i mentioned that i  lost one of my friedn of thal center he said " life is soo cruel " , yeah i experienced it life is really soo cruel ...... i wanted to write a full recap but dont have more strength to do this .... soo , ............

Note : I want to Thank you all to the bottom of my heart for being there for me when-ever i needed your support and help .. and i also want to Thank you all for the enocouragement and and the strength that you gave to get ride over Thalassemia and Thalassemia related issues .. Thanx ALOT buddies i m realy thanfull of you all ...

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: First Year of Good Care and Acces to knowledge ....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:42:51 AM »
Umair,

Please don't be sad,try to treasure the memories of Sajid and what you learnt from this site,we are happy to have you here :) on such a serious forum,there should be a one goofball   :heehee.

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 11:50:47 AM »
Umair buddy,

Be strong as you always have been. Your presence and words means a lot to us and you are a source of true inspiration for all of us. Together we will carry on the mission of Sajid InshaAllah. And always remember, you are still not alone. Hats off to you dude for doing what you have been so far.

Cheers!
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:59:20 PM »
Umair

Congratulations my dear friend on your first anniversary :congrats, in this year you have achieved a lot and inspired a lot too. Happy anniversary. Togather we will fight thalassemia and we will never forget Sajid :lovethissite

manal

:bigparty :yay :grouphug

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:07:38 PM »
Congratulations Umair, we have been fortunate to have you here this last year. 
Togather we will fight thalassemia and we will never forget Sajid
:exactly

Sharmin

Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 04:17:41 AM »
Hi ALL ( Zaini, Manal, Tariq & Sharmin ) .
Thanx Alot for wonderfull message and words of strength ,  i just looking back at past time and found that there're alot of moment and much time me and Sajid spent togather in chating , voice conversations and posting thread , like i almost all the time asked him that should this info is valuable or not?? to post and i several time asked him to post explaination wat i wana say in my thread like " watch and think about it " like threads and you can see his response , then once when i asked him to have a poll for Diet and nutrition board he said you may post a thread for this and when i did he return back to me after checking that thread and said " Umair , go an check that ,you forgot to cast your vote, and  i've casted the first vote in that thread and result is 100% in favour of this idea " wat i want to mention here is His response which were always soo supporting, caring, encouraging to share views , a few times i asked him to post a question on my behalf and he replied "its your forum buddy, feel free to ask anything  go ahead and post this " several times i sent him link to read and share on forum and he replied " good info buddy, you found this so you post this on forum " ... i still remember that after-noon time of summer when he introduced Tariq bhai to me to encourage me to convince me to join daily life and wat he wana say to me at that time was " come back in life and dont think that you ( i , Umair ) are idle person in this world " .... He Always Were like a big Bro ... several times i asked " Sajid i m gona annoy people , can you handle situation after that ?? " and yes he always were there to handle and to normalize thing , i remember once i posted something that was looking like a rude remark , and then he replied to that post and said " Chill umair, she is only appreciating your effort " many times i said him " Sajid , Forum is really slow today , wat do you think ( aag laga doun, kiya , mean's i wana post alot of research material and junk post like things ) and he always stopped me to poping-up the boards , that was a really super time , the best time in my life ,coze i had first and good friend in 21 yrs of my life ... i met him when i was really down and was the only one at that time who supported and encouraged me make a come back in life , At that time he Was the only reasonand source for me to stay-connected with this forum and now his inspiration/spirit is doing the same, ..... now i think you people will be thnking why i m mentiong Sajid..Sajid ... SAjid and Sajid ,  and answer is he helped me at time i needed help .. he was my first friend , a trustable friend ......... sometimes it really hard to look back in past and then controle your emotions ..... and in past one year i dont have anything that much special to remember  as he was ,,, He encouraged me to stay on here and to keep posting although i was making Eng mistakes in every post , he encouraged me and said "its not your native language Umair , soo dont worry about it and post wat-ever you wana post ,in your words " ... i cant forget his dis-hearted voice after he diagnosed with Diabetes .... sorry buddies, but its really hard to bare the loss of a true friend like him .... i dont want to remember more moments ,,,
=======================
Zaini ,
Wat is GoofBall ??... i heard of Fuzball that Baal play's but Goofball?? its new to me ,.. can you explain it ??...
=======================
Tariq Bhai,
Thanx alot for Yaar for sharing the words to give strength ....
=======================
Manal ,
Thank you for your words , yeah i will defenitely keep fighting bcoze i dont want to give-up after achieving that much succes in controling my S.Fe levels ....
=======================
Sharmin,
Thanx Alot Sharmin , i think i m more fortunate than you to have you people around and to have youu support ,... you people supported me in any way you can  and thats why i m feeling lucky to have people like you and this forum around me to help me coping thalasssemia ... Thanx Alot
======================

Best Regards For another year, let's see wat this year have to bring in mine and your lives ...
Take Care and keep hoping for good thing to happen ....
and be sure , i will never forget to annoy you people and i wil keep posting junk posts ....

Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline aravindshri

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »
Hi
am Aravind, Thal major from India.  Shocked to hear the bad news of Sajids death.   :dunno
He also a good friend of mine.  I also feel his absence.  But,  ??? wat to do ......

With friendship
Aravind, India

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »
Hi Aravindthal ,
yeah , nobody can forget him and his efforts for this forum and his friends ,, he was a nice guy and a man with a really kind heart .. ...  we still feel's his absence ... yeah , but wat to do  :dunno nobody can change something that has written in his or anyone'z  destiny ..
==========
@ Topic

Serum Ferritin ,
Report of  06-may-2008
                                                    Normal range (for my age)                         Result
Serum Ferritin                                      30 - 400 ng/ ml                         [bgcolor=#ffffff]9650 ng/ml[/bgcolor]

Today
Latest S.fe Report  25-April-2009
                                                    Normal range (for my age)                         Result
Serum Ferritin                                      30 - 400 ng/ ml                         [bgcolor=#ffffff]1384 ng/ml[/bgcolor]
===================
b]My LFT  -- May 05 2008[/b]
Liver Functions Test ( L.F.T )

Test                                  Results                   Normal range
S.TOTAL BILIRUBIN            3.2 mg/dl                  ( 0.2 - 1.25 )
S.DIRECT BILIRUBIN            1.3 mg/dl                  ( 0 - 0.15 )
S.INDIRECT BILIRUBIN         1.9 mg/dl                  ( 0.2 - 1.2 )
GAMMA GT                         219 I.U/L                  ( 3 - 50 )
SGPT (ALT )                       643 I.U/L                  ( 0 - 55 )
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE     207 I.U/L                  ( 28 - 124 )

TODAY
My Latest LFT report April 25 2009
Liver Functions Test ( L.F.T )

Test                                        Results                     Normal range
S.TOTAL BILIRUBIN                 1.4 mg/dl                    ( 0.2 - 1.25 )
S.DIRECT BILIRUBIN                 0.4 mg/dl                    ( 0 - 0.15 )
S.INDIRECT BILIRUBIN              1.0 mg/dl                    ( 0.2 - 1.2 )
GAMMA GT                             92  I.U/L                     ( 3 - 50 )
SGPT (ALT )                           80 I.U/L                      ( 0 - 55 )
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE       156 I.U/L                      ( 28 - 124 )
==========================================

you can see that LFTs comes to noraml side as S.Fe is coming to normal levels ...
thats wat i achieved this year ... and that's is something significant to me ....  and Yeah, sajid was the person who taught me alot and explained medical aspects of many things that bring interst my interest in maintaining and taking care of my self and he was the inspiration for me to do this as he was the 1st person to i met who was taking care of his self on his own efforts and doing the chelation 6 nights a week ... .. he was to whom i inspired and who told me that i can also do that wat he was doing ( Chelation with comliance ) ..... Thanx Alot Sajid , May ALLAH give you High ranks in Jannah .... Thanx Buddy ...

Andy , i cant forget you nad your efforts that you putt in that all ( Needles, Milk Thistle & IP6 , i dont know whether i wer gona give a try to milk thistle or not  , but when you sent that then i thought why not to give it a try .... and when i felt the benefits of it then i decided  to find it here and i found GNC's  one ... Thanx alot fr pushiing/focingly for betterment of my health , although i was saying you to not send anything but you refused all that and not listened to me and sent that ,  Thanx alot buddy for that much concering about me and care ... ... otherwise i dont had believe in that and i think i wasn't going to try it :grin bfore that ) Thanx ALot Buddy ....  for pushing  and encouraging me to give that a try ... :thankyou2

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:18:35 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »
Umair,

Ferritin 1384!  That is soooooo goood to hear, I am thrilled.  Congrats buddy, you did it!  I hope that things go very well for you and you are able to reduce it even further!  I look forward to seeing your new pic in the gallery.  God bless.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »
Umair
 :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :congrats :hi5boys :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy :clapcheerboy
This is unbelievable, congratulations  :hugfriend

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:25 AM »
Manal & Sharmin ,
Thank you .... :thankyou2 .... yeah its unbelieveable for my family too , they're also amazed to see this report and happy as well ....  yeah i wil carry on with that chelation plan untill anyother plan given byh my doc ( Exjade ) but i think i have to wait for that bcoze ALT is slightly high and it will take a few weeks to get that back to normal ....  i will upload ASAP just have to decide which one to post on forum's gallery and which one on my MSN Space ...  Thanx alot for the wishes and support :thankyou2  ... i hope and wish the successs to Ahmed and Lil-A in treatment for both and all other Thal Friends as well .... Wish you all the best and more succesful treatment and life than mine ....

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Pareeshay

• Never loose hope! Lil Z's aunt,Pareeshay.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »
Dear Umair bro

soo happy to hear tht ur S.fe and LFT reports r showing good improvment:)

Keep up the good work!
May Allah help u!

best wishes and prayers,
Pareeshay.

If you light a lamp for somebody,it will also lighten your path. :smiley

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »
AOA Pareeshay Sis ,
Thanx alot for the good wishes that you have prayed for me ,  .... please keep praying bcoze i alwayas need prayers and wishes , ....  its all bcoze of the praayers, good wishes and regards of you people that i m here in good + better shape than i was in , a year ago ...  Thanx alot and keep praying Sis ....

Best Regards for you ...
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk