Mohanish and his transplant

• 281 Replies

Offline Fadd

• Fadd
Re: Mohanish and his transplant
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2010, 09:30:24 AM »
Its all the result of you, your family and Lil M's will power, determination and consistency. Its really wonderful to hear that.
Love for Mohanish :)

Fouad
Fadd

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2010, 07:11:24 PM »
Madhavi,

What great news!  I hope that all of Mo's levels will be in the completely normal range very soon.  Your patience is paying off each day.  Much love to the kids  :hugfriend

Love,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Cari

« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2010, 03:13:59 AM »
Wonderful!!!  I'm so happy he is doing so well!!!

Offline Dori

« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2010, 08:07:12 AM »
Thank you for the sharing the good news. How is he doing now? I hope all is still ok.
Much love, Dore

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2010, 04:17:46 AM »
Thank you all....
Mohanish is doing fine.
Now our hospital follow ups have been reduced to fortnightly. Soon I hope there will be none as on 29th April we finish 6 months post BMT.
Life wouldnt have been such a pleasure as it is now without you all....I will never get over my love for you all my friends...(not that I ever tried! :rotfl)
 :hugfriend to all of you fantastic people....
Madhavi
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 02:36:16 AM by Madhavi »
Love and luck to all...

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2010, 05:15:04 AM »
Wow,how time flies,six months!! it must be a relief :) .
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
May God give you the strength you will need to get through this tough time.  I hope and pray Mohanish is healed and can live a normal life.  God bless you!!!

Rebekah

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »
Madhavi,

I am so very happy for you and Mo  :hugfriend :hugfriend  May your family be blessed and may he live a long and healthy life. 

Love Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Madhavi

« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »
Thank you so much guys....it wouldnt have been the same without your love and support....!
Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

Offline Madhavi

« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2010, 08:05:30 AM »
Hi friends....
Sorry it has been a while since I posted at the site....
Well, let me share the good news with you all....Mohanish is now 6 months post BMT. He is doing well. His counts are within normal range including hemoglobin....it stays around 11.5 which is what Masumi's is too! The last DNA test again maintains that all the new cells are from the new bone marrow! His hair is back and so is his skin colour.He still fights the memories from the time of hospitalisation but is improving. He can join school in September....Masumi and Mohanish both will join the neighbourhood kindergarten then....He is excited about that since he hasnt ever been to school till now!
He can now move around much more but still we have to avoid crowded places. We took him to a garden close by and he had a ball!I have put up a picture for you all to see him there!
I waited for this moment when I could share this lovely news with you all....6 months post BMT is a big landmark for us to reach...and this journey is so much more special because of you all.....
Thank you my dear friends.................Love you all so much.......
Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

Offline Lena

« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2010, 08:39:26 AM »

The best is yet to come,

I am so happy for you and Mo, Madhavi!

:hugfriend

Lena.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2010, 12:28:11 AM »
Madhavi,

The pictures are lovely, thanks for sharing. Can not imagine how happy i am. Being around from the time Mo started the transplant made all this whole thing a special thing. Thanks for making us part of all this from the beginning.  :hugfriend

Congratulations Mo for the school, way to gooooooo sweetie

Manal

Offline Madhavi

« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »
Hi friends....
Was just reading Omegas post about his experience with the unrelated bone marrow transplant(yes, I hadnt read it before....!!!!)...
I just realised how fast things change....there have been so many revolutionary changes in these 3-4 years...and the way medicine changes each minute makes such a big difference in peoples lives....
I hope that not only is curative medicine moving in leaps and bounds but also preventive...because that is what counts so much in our lives, isnt it?
And I just realised that having you all with us through it each and every day made it so much easier ....!
Now I know when one hears things like, 'Things will all fall into place'...I just had to be in Guangzhou,China under Dr.Chunfu Li's treatment,  Manoj joined this forum to begin with,have an angel called Masumi come into our lives have the transplant at the correct time with the perfect support system and love that any family could ever ask for....!
I may express my gratitude a million times and yet the next time, I wish to do the same again...!!!!!
Thank you Lisa(You were a divine boon to us for sure!),Andy and all of you my friends.....for being!
Lots of love to all of you.... :hugfriend
Madhavi
PS-Mohanish is doing fine....he is waiting for school to begin next month....The last visit to the doctor brought his ciclosporin down to 10mg twice a day....which will be halved in a week or so...and stopped by the time it is time for school...His Hb remains between 11-11.5 which is expected...the rest of the counts are all within normal range.
Masumi has grown naughtier and they both are just too much for me to handle!!!! :rotfl
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:46:49 PM by Madhavi »
Love and luck to all...

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2010, 11:12:30 PM »
Madhavi,

I am really so happy for you and congratulations for the school. Send a big hug for me to the little angles :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #254 on: July 10, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
Kisses for little ones :kiss and a punch for you  :heehee hope we'll find time to chat soon  :hugfriend .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk