Send Me Your Unused Desferal

• 38 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Send Me Your Unused Desferal
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
Laws vary from country to country. However, when it comes to saving people's lives, I feel that moral law has to supersede any country's laws. This is also one reason I stay unaffiliated with any official organization. I have been told point blank from a high ranking official of TIF and CAf that my remaining independent allows me to do things that they cannot do and therefore, I should always maintain my independence.

In the end, it comes down to a judgment of what is more important. Laws or people's lives. I will always choose lives.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 04:03:15 AM »
 :clap :clap :clap :clap for Andy

I totally agree  :exactly :exactly :agree

manal

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 02:26:06 PM »
Nice stand on this issue , Andy ...  *hats off* .... :goodluck

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline 7assan

• I wish you a speedy recovery
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »
hiiiiiiiiiz my bro is using exjade and he throw the  desferal  in rubbish bin im so sorry

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
Please, please please, if you know of any chelation drug not being used and going to waste, please contact me. We have patients who need it desperately and who will use any chelator they can get.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Maako

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 02:59:35 AM »
andy, i think we may have that around now.... many of thals here are changing their chelation to asunra..

but as i have told u earlier and in detail, am not sure how i can arrange this.. to send it to u i mean.. what the procedure is in customs.. etc.. plz pm me on this and i can start collecting.. ..
Maako

Offline joyce

• with my baby jovy..
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 09:28:18 AM »
Andy, Manal, Zaini, Nice friend-

I cried over this issue when patient from other country just throw away thier unsued pump and desferal because from where  i come from it really hard to get one. My youngest will starting his desferal anytime from now as his ferritin is now above 1000 but we have to put it on hold as we don/t have either the pump nor the desferal. as a mother, im asking mercy from other friends here to help us. please donate your unused desferral and pump to us who needed it the most. thank you all.

Offline joyce

• with my baby jovy..
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 08:58:34 AM »
My son will started his desperal this coming May ( maybe- still waiting for the Dr instruction on this),
and along with him, there were about 20 kids that will do the very same thing, the Dr already called us and discuss this with us,
She asked us to find the desperal pump ourselves, because the Govt hospital can't provided it anymore.
Lucky me, Canadian family have helped us by giving their pump but i can't be selfish, i can't stop thinking of the rest of the parents that can't afford it, don't now where to find it,. im so sorry for them.

Please.. anyone if you have unused desperal pump,do send it to us.. Further details on shiping  just ask me.
Thanks!

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 01:58:21 PM »
Hi Andy,

I have some unused Desferal medicine and Exjade, please let me know if I can help you or anyone here on the forum.

Please contact me if I can be of any help.

Many Thanks,
Atin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk