Ranipk,Aneela left us ...

• 6 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Ranipk,Aneela left us ...
« on: December 17, 2010, 04:41:40 PM »
With a very heavy heart,i have to give this news,one of our members,Ranipk,Aneela passed away,she was a thal major,i knew her personally,from the hospital,and i knew her very brave mom,she called me today to give me the news,i was so stunned and i really didn't have the heart to ask for the details,i just asked if she was unwell,and her mom said thet she had a brain tumor along with thal,i remember this tumor had weakened her left side of the body,but she always had a smile on her face when i met her.

I can only imagine what her mom must be going through,she had two daughters,both thal major,and now she has lost one,she asked for prayers.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
Re: Ranipk,Aneela left us ...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
I can't believe this.. just Tariq Khanani shared the news with me.. and I came to forum.. I can't believe.. I knew about her medical illness.., Asma her sister shared her medical issues with me.. Anila was very depressed to know about Salman...

May she get the highest rank in Jannah, ameen!! :(
-Ayesha

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 09:42:20 PM »
I'm very sorry to hear this.  :sorrow

Once again I am reminded that even though one may not be an active member, that we have so many people following what we do here.
Aneela never posted, but like so many others, she was one of ours and hopefully found some help and support among our posts.

Our prayers are with the family.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 12:39:04 AM »
My sincere condolenses, may her soul rest in peace

manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 06:13:36 AM »
Oh dear, I am so sad to hear this news.  No mother should have to lose a child.... May she rest in peace. Sending my prayers and love to her family. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 03:41:46 AM »
My condolences to Aneela's family...may they be blessed with strength to overcome this loss....

Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

Offline Dori

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 03:10:21 PM »
I heard it from Ayesha. It's very sad. Brain tumors are cruel. I know that from close by.
Fly high Aneela, fly high & rest in peace. My condoloces  to her family. Zaini, cuddle your daughter very long and tight, Also from me. Ayesha, it might not be thal now, but keep your job for thalassemics going. You are doing an amazing job.

Lots of love,
Dore
the right icon didnt load up. A light in Aneela's name.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk