Thanks Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 3 Replies

Offline Bappy

Thanks Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« on: July 31, 2013, 08:56:24 AM »
I know god help us many different way by sending angels , people , and many other ways . I have a angel who help me when i feel alone and sink in deep sadness . i always talk with him , smile with him , share my many hidden pain with him .................... Thanks ""THALPAL ""for be my angel

I want to thanks all my friend who donate and help me and also help me  to fight against thalassamia . I feel very lucky to have a friend like you  because of you I'm still alive .............thanks . Thanks a lot for your gift and god bless you .
I am a thalassamia E-beta patient and I am a M.B.S student

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Thanks Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 03:39:31 AM »
This is what being a thalpal is all about. Because your thalpals donated medicine, you can comply with your chelation. We need more giving like this. There is a huge need.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 03:23:04 AM »
Bappy,

I am so glad that you were able to get the medication that you needed.  I wish you good health in the future.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 08:53:15 AM »
Bappy,

I compliment with what Andy said. Its what this community is about...caring for each other.

I'm currently exploring a new business opportunity, if it does work, hopefully, I'll be able to do sufficient donation on regular basis because I know what this disease is and because I know what circumstances people have and how life sometimes plays a dirty game. Hopefully, with God's grace, I'll succeed.

Best,

-P.
Every child is special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk