YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO THOSE WHO LOVE YOU ( it should be evey thals attitude ).

• 9 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Hi buddies ,
it took time to decide that where to send this story bcoze i wasn't sure where to send this story on general chatter board or here then i decided to send it here bcoze i think it  should be every thal's attitude ,.  bcoze i think that thals should keep in mind that they are not worthless they are precious for those who love'es them ... it should be every thal's attitude .. thals should take care of theri selves for those who love's them .. you should main your Hg on good levels and comply with chelatio for those who love you ... you shoulld fight against thals for those who love you .. you should never surrender your self or let thal rule you for those who love  you .... you're prescious for your parents your sibling and all those who love you ... its not only you life its the mattter of the life the people around you who love's you .. soo you have to take care of your self  .. let me know if this board isn't for tis story ..
YOU ARE PRECIOUS/PRICELESS TO THOSE WHO LOVE YOU
A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of
200, he asked, “Who would like this $20 bill?” Hands started going up. He said,
“I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this.” He proceeded to
crumple up the $20 bill. He asked, “Who still wants it?” Still hands were up in the air.
“Well, what if I do this?” He dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the
floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty and asked, “Who still
wants it?” Still hands went up into the air.
My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what was done to
the money, it was still wanted because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth
$20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled and ground into the dirt by the decisions
we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless.

[bgcolor=#09ff00]But no matter what has happened or will happen, you will never lose your value: dirty or clean,
crumpled or finely creased, you are still Precious/priceless to those who love you.[/bgcolor]

Note :  in this story writer used word " priceless " i added another word  " precious " bcoze i think that it will give the complete pic wat writer want to say ....

i hope i explained well wat i want to say ... please let me know if anything you find to correct ... and please i need your feedback on it ...
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Umair, i love the moral of the story very much, you are so right

manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Umair,

This story brought tears to my eyes :) i loved it.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
Zaini n Manal Sis ,
Thank you for your response abt this story ... thank you appreciation ..
when i read this story first i felt that someone converted my thought into words ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Smurfette

• Me and my Goddaughter
Umair,

The story was good, but this goes to everyone here too....

You really shouldnt let anyone tell you that your not good at anything or worthless...

We are all precious in our own way... No matter what we decide to do in life...

I have heard of some families here in australia saying that people with thal major shouldnt work because they are sick all the time and we should stay at home...

This type of crap infuriates me, and I go on the war path with them...

I knew of a family who didnt let their child work cause she had thal... Till I told them that working is the best thing for the mind and the body... I love working... Even when I was sick all I thought about was my work, cause no one else can do it.. :rotfl

I know I am alittle nuts... but thats me..

So no matter what illness or what ever is wrong with you... We can Work!!!

:hugfriend

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
Exactly Smurfette ,
thats wat i want to say , you are not worthless ,you prescious for those who are spending/sheding money on you, for those who are spending time and efforts on you , did you ever think that why they are doing this all for you ??. bcoze you're prescious for them and wat--ever or how ever you are they love's you alot .. please if you wont to live then try to lie for them bcoze they are alive to see you alive ,to see you breathing , to see you happy , to see you walking and laughing .. try to understand wat i want to say . every mankind has to taste death on his time, no one can die befor ehis time and no more can take an-extra breath .. soo why to live like a ill person , try to live the life to its fullest , try to live the all the days of the life ..... that wat i want to say to other thal who are going to give up their life and wont to strugle against their diseas anymore ... mourniness is a sin in our religion ( islam ) so dont be mourn to the blessings/Mercy of ALLAH (S.W.T)(GOD) he is the most Merciful and Beneficent .... soo keep faith and live the life to its fullest ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

P.S : Tariq and zaini Please correct me if i m wrong or if there is any misstake in my english ... i will b realy happy for that ..

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Thanks bud,

It is a beautiful story :) 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
Thank you Sis , for the Compliment ,...  :)

===========
Umair

Hello People!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that an uncut diamond in coal mine doesnt knw its value............same way we guys are like uncut diamonds which may not be noticeable to common people but i tell you every individual is best in himself or herself.............and everyone should love themseleves more than anyone........when we are talking about value........i have noticed hell lot of talent within the thal patients in India......every child is a gem in himself or herself..........and those who does polish such gems are looser in themselves............working or non working, alone or surrounded by people, beautiful or most ugliest, healthy or unhealthy........at any point of time I AM THE BEST attitude I carry and every person should have it............but watch it there is very slim difference between confidence and over confidence................

Love u all

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
very true neeti ,
i want to addition i want to say, that is , diamond was a piece of coal before turning into diamond ,
wat turn's a piece of coal into a diamond , alot of stress , alot of height , journey of patience for centuries ,  and bcoze of coal's ( worthless coal's ) patience that turn's into a prescious diamond .. i want to say that how much difficulties and probs you wil face, you will bcome like a diamond . be patient like coal thats wat make you like diamond ....

take care
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk