In memory of Andreas my beloved son

• 3 Replies

Offline desperate

In memory of Andreas my beloved son
« on: December 10, 2011, 07:54:58 AM »
My beloved son Andreas (34) has left this world for better shores.  Only a few in this forum new about him. He was kind, gentle, true, genuine, there was no malice in him. Everyone who new him liked him but only a few new about the heavy load that he had to carry through out his live. You in this forum might imagine since you are insiders.

He made plans. He wanted to visit Egypt and the pyramides, he wanted to go on a cruise with a sail boat.

I do not question why since there is no answer. I hope God almigthy welcomed him with open arms and he will allow him to be with his father and his beloved grandmother.

He hoped, he planned, he did fight but at the end he lost.

May he rest in peace and may he forgive me if did not support him enough in his struggle. I will never forgive myself.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: In memory of Andreas my beloved son
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 06:59:41 PM »
I am very sorry to read about the passing of Andreas. It is very sad and is also a sad comment on the state of care for thalassemics, even in advanced countries. Thals deserve much better.

Rest in peace, Andreas.  :sorrow
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 10:02:49 AM »
Dear mother of Andreas,
I am very sad to hear about Andreas passing. When I read your location (Germany) I was even more shocked as I thought care was good there. I hope Andreas did not suffer a lot and I am very sorry he has not been able to fullfit all his dreams. May he rest in peace and may you has loving family and friends around you.  And we are always here. My deepest sympathies, Dori (Netherlands)

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
My condolences to you and your family  :candle

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it is heart breaking.  I pray for strength for you and all of your son's loved ones and friends  to bear this loss.  

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk